CAMP Offerings for Entering GRADES 3-8
- Camp fees include camp materials and field trips. Lunch/Snacks and Extended Care are separate items and can be booked at the bottom of the page;
- If you have filled out a registration form for your child before, you ONLY need to enter your child's name and any changes to basic information during the booking process. We want to SAVE you time.
Monday - Friday
- Drop-Off: 8:30am - 9:00am (our doors will open at 8:30am for drop-off, not earlier)
- Camp Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm (half day in-class, 12-1pm lunch, half day field trip*)
- Pick-Up: 4:00pm - 4:30pm (extended care will be charged if pick-up is after 4:30pm, no exceptions)
- Extended Care: 4:30pm - 5:30pm (if pickup is after 5:30pm, a penalty will be charged per minute late - see FAQ)
*Field trip schedules will be provided to parents prior to the start of each camp week
Monster Bots, Sky Quest, Plastic Art and Soft Sculptures are one-week camps taught in English. Our camps are half day in-class, half day outdoors on field trips! For camps that are noted as full, please consider another camp or please register on our WAITLIST.
Our standard camps also offer a unique opportunity to exchange with foreign students. Another option is to host a student during July and August and your child can attend camp alongside your visiting student!
Mandarin Immersion CAMPS
Learn and practice Mandarin all day through fun, hands-on projects and activities in our week-long camps. Our camps are half day in-class and half day outdoors on field trips!
RECOMMENDED for students who are currently learning Mandarin or have had prior exposure and/or foundation in the language. For camps that are noted as full, please consider another camp or please register on our WAITLIST.
RECOMMENDED option for those who will book 2 camp weeks or more per student. Both Mandarin Immersion and Standard Camps can be selected. After clicking on the "Book" button, please fill out the registration form per child and indicate the weeks/camps desired in the "COMMENTS" field at the bottom of the form. We will confirm your selections via email as some camps may be full already.
Please select the total number of weeks needed for lunch and/or extended care options.
*All camp bookings are non-refundable, unless the camp is cancelled by Sky Kids. You are welcome to request a schedule change as long as there is space available in the desired camp. We do understand there are unforeseeable circumstances so please contact us if you have a special situation.