Sky Kids camps are fun, interactive, and engaging! With a wide variety of themes across our 4 learning areas, we offer camps taught in English or Mandarin, serving both local and foreign student needs. Learning TOGETHER means having FUN together!
Teaching language: English
Our Innovation, Nature, Fitness and Creativity camps are centered around different themes each year so that students can experience new activities and learn new skills. Please check our camp schedule for this year's camp offerings.
Our camps also provides students with a platform for Cultural and Language Exchange. As we have foreign participants joining our Sky Kids' summer program every year, local students have the unique opportunity to learn and play with students from other countries and cultures at camp and also at home through our homestay program. For San Francisco students who are learning Mandarin, its a wonderful opportunity to practice with native speakers as many of our international students are from Mandarin-speaking countries.
Teaching language: Mandarin
Launched in Summer 2016, these camps are taught in Mandarin to give a full immersion experience for students who are currently studying Mandarin or have a prior foundation in the language.
We will assess each child's level when he or she starts camp and group same-level children together so they receive the right level of learning.
In each class, kids at different levels will have different learning priorities:
- Beginner: Basic pronunciation and tone recognition
- Intermediate: Pronunciation, character recognition, and writing
- Advanced: Reading, writing, and performing
ALL CAMPS are Half Day In the Classroom and Half Day Outdoors Every Day!
Monday - Friday
- Drop-Off: 8:30am - 9:00am (our doors will open at 8:30am for drop-off, not earlier)
- Camp Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm (half day in-class, 12-1pm lunch, half day field trip*)
- Pick-Up: 4:00pm - 4:30pm (extended care will be charged if pick-up is after 4:30pm, no exceptions)
- Extended Care: 4:30pm - 5:30pm (if pickup is after 5:30pm, a penalty will be charged per minute late - see FAQ)
*Field trip schedules will be provided to parents prior to the start of each camp week